We are thrilled to share the insightful findings of The Autonomous Chapter Event Safety & Society.
Hosted in May by our partner, McKinsey & Company, the virtual event focused on exploring the impact of self-driving vehicles on our society and quality of life in urban areas.
The Chapter Event assembled a stellar lineup of speakers – leaders in business and technical roles as well as representatives from academia:
- Dr Viktoriya Kolarova – German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Joel Franklin – KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Johannes Deichmann – McKinsey & Company
- Dr Niklas Niemann – Volkswagen Consulting
- Florian Petit – Blickfeld
- Ruth Heuss – McKinsey & Company
- Carter Stern – Cruise
- Jan Tijs Nijssen – Nederlandse Spoorwegen
- Kersten Heineke – McKinsey & Company, Center for Future Mobility in Europe
The panel discussions included the following main topics:
Discover the Insights
Scroll through the report below and if you want, download the full version as a PDF.