Upcoming Chapter Event Safety & Security on June 22nd, hosted by The Autonomous and Infineon
Cybersecurity is a critical topic for safe autonomous mobility and addressing the security challenges that come with connected cars remains a top priority for the industry.
Together with Infineon and supported by secunet and INTEGRITY Security Services, The Autonomous is hosting a Chapter Event on Safety & Security. Top experts and keynote speakers will gather on June 22nd to work towards a Global Reference Solution for safe autonomous mobility in the field of security.
We have prepared a robust agenda on Safety & Security, covering the following topics:
FOCUS I: FUNDAMENTALS AND CURRENT ACTIVITIES ON SECURITY
- The change in the security landscape: the shift from the car of today (i.e. the traditional “connected” car) to the car of the future (i.e. autonomous car);
- Overview of existing and emerging cybersecurity standards relevant for Autonomous Driving, e.g. ISO 21434, ISO 14229, ISO 15118, Autosar CAL/CSM, and others);
- Overview of best practices in the security domain;
- Security-relevant systems for autonomous driving (e.g. vehicle, mobile devices, roadside units, backend, and others).
FOCUS II: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Cross-domain view: from carmakers and suppliers to insurers, regulatory bodies, and customers;
- Widening of the attack surface;
- SAE L3+ Automated Driving: the lack of a fallback-ready driver;
- Ensuring secure autonomous vehicles over the whole lifecycle;
- Other relevant challenges: zero-day attacks, secure over-the-air updates, IP protection, performance requirements, and others;