The Autonomous together with TTTech Auto hosted the first virtual Chapter Event to facilitate discussions among experts and work towards a Global Safety Reference for safe autonomous mobility.
Six international experts shared their presentations on architecting fail-operational and fail-degraded AD systems and requirements for safe trajectories with the viewers. A big thank you to:
- Riccardo Mariani (Vice President of Industry Safety, NVIDIA)
- Simon Fürst (Principal Expert Autonomous Driving Technologies, BMW Group)
- Martin Törngren (Professor in Embedded Control Systems, KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Jack Weast (Senior Principal Engineer, Intel & Vice President for Automated Vehicle Standards, Mobileye)
- Wilfried Steiner (Corporate Scientist & Director TTTech Labs, TTTech Computertechnik AG)
- and Phil Koopman (Co-Founder, Edge Case Research & Principal Technical Contributor UL 4600)
We compiled the results of this workshop into a technical report downloadable here.
Fill out the form and we will send you the download link.