Location: Workshop Room I (onsite), The Autonomous Main Event
Date: September 27, 2022
Time: 16:15 – 17:45 CEST
In 2022, The Autonomous welcomed Infineon Technologies as Lead on the topic of Safety of Embedded Artificial Intelligence, thus preparing to open up a new Working Group, which aims at creating a common understanding of how to use AI safely for trajectory planning and control. Both planning and control can be enhanced with AI to reduce costs, and increase energy efficiency and passenger comfort.
This workshop invites participants to join the ongoing conversations and discuss potential technical reference solutions.
The topics to be addressed in this workshop are:
- Overall Working Group scope, methodology, and motivation
- Considered software components, differentiation to similar activities, and definition of “safe embedded AI.”
- Discussion of potential solution approaches (e.g., bottom-up)
- Open feedback on topics that the Working Group should consider and address
Ahead of this workshop, you can read more about the Working Group here.
- Thomas Schneid, Senior Director Software, Partnership & Ecosystem Management at Infineon Technologies
- Jürgen Schäfer, Senior Principal System Architecture and Applications at Infineon Technologies
- Florian Hauer, Embedded AI & Autonomous Driving Expert at Infineon Technologies
- Eric Richter, Director Technology Innovation at BASELABS
Registration for this in-person workshop will only be possible for The Autonomous Main Event ticket holders.
Get Main Event Ticket